Who are we?
Solidaile’s aim is to support, guide, participate in and develop projects abroad that are carried out by local leaders. Our projects prioritise helping at-risk children and teenagers living in difficult conditions. Solidaile focuses on activities that will bring long-lasting results, and where local leaders have the opportunity to become autonomous in guiding the projects.
Solidaile engages itself:
- to meet the local leaders in their own locality, studying potential means and solutions, before supporting local projects
- to be advised by reliable, skilled local people in making important project decisions and financial choices
- to pay all expenses directly, thereby ensuring that financial support goes where it is intended
- to respect the environment
- to provide regular information regarding its activities and finances through posting on its web site
- to manage its expenses efficiently and to keep overhead costs a low percentage of its overall budget